Plesk (cPanel sister brand) part of the WebPros group of companies is expanding its account management team to interface with our valued customers to help provide the level of partnership they to maintain competitiveness in the market. As an Account Manager you will build and foster relationships with our customers to ensure their needs are not only being met, but are being anticipated.
In this role you will be a key contributor to the overall growth of the company.
- Represents our entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address partner needs, while advocating between all necessary company personnel.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies & validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develops/executes ongoing communication methods with partners via webinars, monthly phone calls, and on-site visits to build rapport.
- Reports, escalates, and provides updates to executives on assigned accounts.
- Engages current partners through invitations to events, webinars, and new resources made available by the WebPros team.
- Reviews ongoing branding and how current partners are selling the WebPros products.
- Introduces Partners to internal resources including videos, internal contacts, and marketing material.
- Executes marketing and technical goals to partners.
- Conducts orientation of new Partners and relationship management during initial launch phase via phone calls, webinars, and emails.
- Assists in tradeshows, conferences, and training seminars, and assists with the execution of new product launches, product developments, and services.
- Gathers survey/feedback of highly useful information from partners/prospects.
- Identifies Partners accounts that may be shrinking and provides a proactive role to retain and increase license count.
- Ensures partners are proficient in using WebPros products and provides training resources as needed.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Bachelors degree in business or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years account management experience
- 3 - 5 years selling intangible products
- 3 - 5 years IT domain experience
These are skills, abilities, and experiences you'll need in order to be successful...
- Oral Communication skills- able to speak clearly and effectively in positive or negative situations to external and internal customers
- Written Communication - able to communicate effectively in all written work, utilizing proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Time Management - able to use time effectively in an unsupervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner
- Planning/Organizing - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through large projects in a self-motivated manner
- Adaptability - able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events including software & systems used to perform everyday tasks
- Computer knowledge - strong knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software; strong knowledge of electronic communication systems; expert knowledge of social media sites; knowledge of web hosting industry
- Problem solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on regular basis in making decisions
- Interpersonal skills - able to interact with co-workers and customers in professional and effective manner
- Education/Experience - High School diploma or equivalent
Experience in account management, sales experience
- Travel - Periodic local and overnight travel will be required
In return for all the above, we offer the following...
Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
Flexible Spending Account
Free on-site lunch
Casual Working Environment