Plesk (a cPanel sister brand) is the leading WebOps platform and control panel to build, secure and run applications, websites and hosting businesses. Plesk is running on more than 377,000 servers, automating 11M+ websites and at least 19M mailboxes. We're available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries with 50% of the world's top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 200+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love and contribute to our continued success.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Sales Engineer, you are the critical leader who ensures technical success from first technical review, to Proof of Concept, right through to full implementation.
- You utilize your Plesk expertise, System Administration knowledge and technical skills in such diverse areas as platforms, virtualization, application software, hosting, software integration, delivery and testing processes to provide best in class solutions to our partners.
- You design and perform detailed demonstrations of WebPros products.
- You answer detailed technical questions for current and potential customers.
- You provide guidance and expert advice on technical issues.
- You maintain an advanced understanding of all WebPros and industry standard products.
- You develop project concepts and proposals to solve customer needs and requests.
- You work closely together with Account Managers, Sales Management and Channel Partners to effectively schedule the use of technical resources to support selling efforts.
- You coordinate all activities related to technical sales support for potential customers and existing partners.
- You plan and conduct a series of technical training/support sessions, both online and at Channel Partners and Customers, throughout Asia.
- You meet customers and prospects by phone, mail and in person at customer sites and conferences.
- You provide input and feedback to the engineering team based on field experience and regional industry trends.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
- We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
- We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
- Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- You have proven work experience in Sales Engineering in agile technology companies and/or hosting industry
- You bring a strong technical/IT background and deep knowledge in the following areas: Network Protocols, remote RDP/SSH/Secure Key Server Management, Server, Cloud and IaaS Platforms, Server Control Panels, VMware, OpenVZ, KVM, Docker, AWS, Google Compute, Digital Ocean, Azure, Linux, Windows, Web Application Languages, System Administration, IT Operations and Infrastructure, Virtualization
- You have the ability to perform product demonstrations and presentations to technical and executive audiences
- You have the ability to create technical documentations
- You are willing to travel throughout Europe and Asia (35%)
- You are passionate about what you do and keep yourself up-to date with the newest trends and technologies
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Web Hosting Industry: 3 years (Required)
- IT Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Sales Engineer: 3 years (Required)