|Title:||Social Media Management Manager|
The Social Media Management Manager will oversee the entire social media department. They’ll work directly with Product Owners, Account Management, Documentation, Graphic and UX/UI Designers, and the social media team to develop and implement social media strategies and content. This role will be responsible for managing all of the company social media activity by leading and pioneering the social media management team in establishing and engaging with a targeted social media following and facilitating regular updates in a strategic manner. The ideal individual will excel at developing an overall social media strategy and motivating and collaborating with the social media management team for successful execution of the strategy.
• Defines and implements the company’s brands and organic social media strategy with clear goals and objectives for audience engagement and advocacy and leads branding strategy throughout all brands
• Works in conjunction with Digital Media Manager on paid social ad deployments, best practices, and community management
• 8+ years of experience in social media, marketing or PR
• Strong background in content production, and creation
• Experience with Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Vimeo, Instagram, and Discord
• Strong empathy and understanding of the customer, solving their problems, adding value, reducing friction andstreamlining digital media experiences
Required Education - Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications; or equivalent work experience
Travel - Occasional local and/or overnight travel may be required, some by interstate air
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Management skills - able to supervise multiple employees, and carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws, including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding, counseling and coaching employees to success; addresses complaints and resolves problems
• Communication skills - Able to effectively transfer thoughts and express ideas orally or in written form in individual or group situations and in a timely manner; presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking; checks for understanding
• Problem Solving skills - Able to take a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience
• Team Player - Proactively collaborates within marketing and with cross-functional teams in a results-driven, team- oriented environment
• Adaptability - able to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands; able to manage stressful situations, deadline pressures, frequent changes, delays, and unexpected events
• Time Management - Able to manage work time in such a manner that ensures the accomplishment of specific objectives; sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity all while working in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to Detail - Able to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved, carefully monitoring the detail and quality of own work
• Results Oriented - Has a concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard or objective
• Self-motivating: Must be able to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction and be proactive in staying up-to-date on current trends in both web hosting and marketing, while maintaining a high level of continuous development and self-learning
• Conflict resolution: Able to bring disagreements into the open and attempts to manage them collaboratively while providing and receiving constructive feedback
Ability to work in an oﬃce environment. Specific abilities required by this job include: Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 20 pounds; Near vision; hearing; ability to transport oneself as needed throughout the day; ability to sit and use
computer workstation, including keyboard and visual display terminal, for extended periods of time; manual dexterity (eye/hand coordination); repetitive arm/hand movements
My signature below acknowledges that this is the job description for my role at the Company. I further understand that any performance evaluation may be based on this job description. I acknowledge that I am responsible to meet or exceed the Company’s standards of the execution of the essential duties and responsibilities described above, under the conditions and with the qualifications as described. I understand that my job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my department/the Company and that the job description does not alter the at-will relationship of my employment with the Company. A copy of my job description has been provided to me. If I have any questions about job duties assigned to me, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or a member of the EXD staff.