Webpros (the parent company of cPanel) is growing and looking to transform its IT Service Operations and is looking for a critical leadership role to build and oversee Global Service Operations. Service Operations is the face of IT, establishing trust relationships by providing internal support for both on-premises and remote employees. The Global Service Operations Manager is a hands-on technical and operational leadership role accountable for leading WebPros Tier I & Tier II Service Delivery and Operations teams. The role will coordinate, plan, manage and ensure the delivery of quality and measurable end-to-end IT infrastructure, end user computing and operational support functions for all Webpros offices and field-based employees. The leader is a public face of the IT department. The role requires strong business acumen, technical and process expertise pivotal to building bridges, adopting and executing ITIL framework principles that enable the business through the continual improvement and security of IT services.
- Oversee and direct the day-to-day IT Infrastructure and Service desk operations, demonstrating an understanding of customer and business needs.
- Provide service expertise and be the highest level of escalation point for IT Operations and Tier I & II Service Delivery teams on all support and operational matters.
- Manage Requests and Incidents including high severity outages, coordinate internal and external teams, conduct post-incident reviews, implement lessons learned and provide timely communications to key IT and Business stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the internal teams to ensure all KPIs, OLAs and SLAs are met or exceeded. Review and amend targets to ensure continual improvement.
- Ensure the IT Operations and Service Delivery strategy is in alignment with the IT strategy as well as meeting business objectives and enterprise security standards.
- Innovate and automate to optimize the Tier I & II Service Desk and IT Operations teams’ efficiency and ability to execute quickly and consistently.
- Mentor, coach, motivate and inspire staff to maximize individual and team development, growth, competence and succession.
- Participate in the budgeting process, manage and maintain fiscal oversight of all IT spend and cost savings opportunities for the IT Operations and Service Delivery functions.
- Own, develop and maintain proper documentation Infrastructure and Help Desk strategies, policies, processes and procedures, inventory tracking, licensing and assets management.
- 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise IT operations and support role, 4+ years in a leadership or management capacity.
- Strong team leadership, motivation, and development skills.
- Proven ability to drive individuals and team performance.
- Exceptional and demonstrable customer service skills
- Strong ITIL background and ability to develop, adhere to, execute and maintain underlying processes.
- Strong hands-on experience with ticketing systems such as ManageEngine Service Desk Plus and ServiceNow.
- Strong hands-on support experience of infrastructure services such as Active Directory, Windows client and Server OS, Group Policies, Domain Services (such as DHCP, DNS, Print, NTP, LDAP), cloud services, IAM.
- Proven ability to lead and mentor team members, both from a technical and non-technical perspective.
- Experience managing Major Incidents whilst coordinating multiple teams and vendors.
- Knowledge of Windows, MacOS, MDM platforms, Microsoft Office Suite and M365, email platforms, Collaboration Suites and other enterprise end user productivity applications.
- Ability to collaborate, establish and maintain a strong professional relationship with team members, department contacts and vendors.
- Great problem-solving, leadership and client-facing skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills for non-technical audience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced multifaceted environment is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related discipline or equivalent combination of training, certification and experience required.
ITIL v4 Foundation certification