|Title:||Sales Engineer (m/f/d)|
As a Sales Engineer, you are the critical leader who ensures technical success from first technical review, to Proof of Concept, right through to full implementation. You utilize your WebPros products expertise, System Administration knowledge and technical skills in such diverse areas as platforms, virtualization, application software, hosting, software integration, delivery and testing processes to provide best in class solutions to our partners.
• Design and perform detailed demonstrations of WebPros products.
• Answer detailed technical questions for current and potential customers.
• Provide guidance and expert advice on technical issues.
• Maintain an advanced understanding of all WebPros and industry standard products.
• Develop project concepts and proposals to solve customer needs and requests.
• Work closely together with Account Managers, Sales Management and Channel Partners to effectively schedule
the use of technical resources to support selling efforts.
• Coordinate all activities related to technical sales support for potential customers and existing partners.
• Plan and perform technical WebPros products trainings, both online and at Channel Partners & Customers.
• Meet customers and prospects by phone, mail and in person at customer sites and conferences.
• Provide input and feedback to the engineering team based on field experience and regional industry trends.
• Provide feedback from partners to the engineering team and vice versa.
• Special Projects as assigned.
• Proven work experience in Sales Engineering in agile technology companies and/or hosting industry
• Bring a strong technical/IT background and deep knowledge in the following areas: Network Protocols, DNS,
remote RDP/SSH, Server, Cloud and IaaS Platforms, Server Control Panels, VMware, OpenVZ, KVM, Docker,
AWS, Google Compute, Digital Ocean, Azure, Linux, Windows, Web Servers (Apache, Nginx, IIS), Web
Application Languages, System Administration, IT Operations and Infrastructure.
• Preferable you have experience with cPanel and Plesk
• 3 years’ experience in Web Hosting Industry
• Experience either as a Sales Engineer or a Support Engineer
• Ability to perform product demonstrations and presentations to technical and executive audiences
• Strong English writing skills with the ability to create technical documentations
• Fluent in written and verbal business level English and Spanish and/or Portuguese
• You are willing to travel throughout AMER and other regions (10% - 15%)
• You are passionate about what you do and keep yourself up-to date with the newest trends and technologies
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: