Spirited, intelligent, friendly, innovative - cPanel employees are all of these things, and with our varied skill sets and personalities, we come together to create amazing things. We are a tight-knit team that constantly encourages and challenges one another. Above all of that, we sincerely believe in the value of the work that we do. And with 20 years under our belts - we're not slowing down anytime soon.
cPanel management cares deeply about helping our employees thrive. We offer:
- A workplace committed to the cPanel's core values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, and Follow-Through
- Robust development teams practicing Agile Scrum Our teams have everything you need to take a project from start to finish. We have Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, QA, and Documentation personnel.
- We are a mid-sized company where your success will have a real impact on the company's success
- Free catered onsite lunch every day
- We invest in our people including professional training, lunch and learns, conferences, and college reimbursement
- First-class work environment utilizing the pod concept. Each team has a centralized collaboration area surrounded by a private office for each team member.
- Free first-class onsite gym
- Flexible work schedules
- Fantastic coworkers, passionate about creating great software.
About the role:
cPanel is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to help transform and shape the future. In this role the Senior Network Engineer will be part of a team that support a broad range of solutions that address critical organizational needs, such as enterprise converged networks, IT security (Cisco ASA and Firepower firewalls), VoIP, and telecommunications backbone networks. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, can balance strategic and tactical demand, results driven, and comfortable working within a team.
The Mission: (what you'll be responsible for)
- Evaluate, design, and maintain all aspects of existing / future Global network solutions to include WAN, LAN, Security, VPN, and Wi-Fi solutions across all company's sites.
- Experienced with configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and supporting network equipment, wireless access points, firewalls, preferably Cisco.
- Design and build network automation and auto remediation.
- Install and configure network monitoring and management systems. Manage network systems ensuring maximum uptime availability and scalability to support business growth and recovery requirements.
- Manage the policies and procedures to ensure all network infrastructure equipment are operating at the appropriate software levels.
- Maintain documentation regarding network diagram, configurations, operating procedures and service records
- Participate in after business hour support for critical incident escalations
- Perform incident root cause analysis and remediation of system outages
- Experienced supporting multi-site environment working independently and in team environment
- Ability to work early mornings and/or late nights to execute critical network changes
- Project and non-project related activities to support the department's goals and objectives
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables
Qualifications (what knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences we're looking for)
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in enterprise network design, installation and systems management
- Experience in managing Multi-Client Networks, WAN Links, and LAN Management.
- Good understanding and experience in application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Advanced experience with firewall configurations dealing with multiple WAN's and redundant IPSEC tunnels.
- Current network and security certifications preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to travel 25%
- CCNP or CCDP ideal (or ability to obtain)
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free on-site lunch
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Working Environment
- 401K Matching
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
cPanel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Privacy is taken seriously at cPanel, Inc. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.
If this description fits you, apply below. It's relatively easy and painless.