Spirited, intelligent, friendly, innovative - cPanel employees are all of these things, and with our varied skill sets and personalities, we come together to create amazing things. We are a tight-knit team that constantly encourages and challenges one another. Above all of that, we sincerely believe in the value of the work that we do. And with 20 years under our belts - we're not slowing down anytime soon.
cPanel management cares deeply about helping our employees thrive. We offer:
- A workplace committed to the cPanel's core values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, and Follow-Through
- Robust development teams practicing Agile Scrum Our teams have everything you need to take a project from start to finish. We have Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, QA, and Documentation personnel.
- We are a mid-sized company where your success will have a real impact on the company's success
- Free catered onsite lunch every day
- We invest in our people including professional training, lunch and learns, conferences, and college reimbursement
- First-class work environment utilizing the pod concept. Each team has a centralized collaboration area surrounded by a private office for each team member.
- Free first-class onsite gym
- Flexible work schedules
- Fantastic coworkers, passionate about creating great software.
About the role:
Our Ecommerce Product Owner is the voice of the customer and represents internal stakeholders by delivering value to the business. The product owner has deep customer knowledge, an excellent ability to transform strategic intent into fully elaborated requirements in the form of user stories, feature specifications and acceptance criteria. The Product Owner drives and articulates product value delivery through the agile ceremonies including sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily scrum, demo and retrospectives seeking improvement through every Sprint. Through the creation, prioritization, management and execution of the product backlog, the Product Owner will collaborate cross-functionally and focuses the development team on a clear vision of the product, its goals and delivery.
The Mission: (what you'll be responsible for)
- Create a best-in-class, seamlessly designed, highly engaging and performative purchase flow for customers, optimizing their experience at every point in the process
- Manage the user experience of Ecommerce platform including user acquisition, site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns
- Work closely with the Delivery manager on time to market delivery of the product and Roadmap execution
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long-term release planning.
- Seeks and improves processes across the delivery team by using retrospectives to inspect and adapt.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA, and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Partner with our Sales Ops and Marketing teams on strategy, implementation, and optimization of CRM, Sales Enablement, and Marketing Automation tools
- Communicates with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management
Qualifications (what knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences we're looking for)
- 3+ years of Product Ownership or Technical Management experience focused on developing compelling, eCommerce experiences – including B2B and B2C transactions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical solutions to a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to understand business goals and translate them into projects
- Knowledge of current best practices in design, information architecture, usability, and accessibility
- Strong familiarity with agile methodology and experience as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master
- Experience in the design, development, deployment, project management, and operation of scalable, high‐performance eCommerce websites.
- Experience with Web & Ecommerce strategy, including conversion optimization, content strategy, user experience, search, and analytics
- Deadline oriented and capable of self-management.
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free on-site lunch
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Working Environment
- 401K Matching
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. cPanel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Privacy is taken seriously at cPanel, Inc. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.
If this description fits you, apply below. It's relatively easy and painless.