Marketing Project Manager role specializes in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing initiatives. They are responsible for turning the Marketing Team’s vision into reality. Marketing Project Managers identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign, and then strategically delegates those tasks to the appropriate team members. The person thrives on organization, as a big portion of their job is keeping everyone involved with a project on track. He/She is a good communicator in order to motivate their team members and maximize their production.
- Work With Marketing Director to Create Marketing Strategy by mapping out the tasks required to implement that vision.
- Create and Manage Content Calendar to ensure this content gets completed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Writers and Designers to Produce Content
- Creating project timelines, and then ensuring everyone keeps to this timeline.
- Assist in gathering requirements from internal teams.
- Ensure to understand program goals and identify communications tools best suitable to accomplish program objectives.
- Produce scopes of work, estimates, and project schedules/plans that accurately reflect the strategy
- Analyze and prioritize project tasks to determine workload for resources
- Monitor project status, progress, and deliverables through continuous communication
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company
- Exemplify the Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration and Follow-through
- 3+ years prior experience in Project Management related to Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management, with a concentration in Marketing.
- Project management certification or course preffered.
- Substantial experience in conducting events and webcasts
- Thorough knowledge of web and data analytical practices
- Sound knowledge of digital Marketing strategies and organizational systems
- Expert knowledge with project management
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian tools
- Proficiency in Apple products (Mac computers)
- Organizational Skills: when creating the projects and associated tasks necessary to implement the campaign strategy. They also use their organizational skills when crafting Project timelines.
- Communication skills: Able to effectively transfer thoughts and express ideas orally or in written form in individual or group situations and in a timely manner; presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking; checks for understanding
- Problem Solving skills: Able to take a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience
- Team Player: Proactively collaborates within marketing and with cross-functional teams in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Time Management: Able to manage work time in such a manner that ensures the accomplishment of specific objectives; sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity all while working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to Detail: Able to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved, carefully monitoring the detail and quality of own work
- Results Oriented: Has a concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard or objective
- Interpersonal skills: Able to get along with others effectively in a highly collaborative environment
- Self-motivating: Must be proactive in staying up-to-date on current trends in both web hosting and marketing, while maintaining a high level of continuous development and self-learning.
- Conflict resolution: Able to bring disagreements into the open and attempts to manage them collaboratively while providing and receiving constructive feedback.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Ability to work in an office environment. Specific abilities required by this job include: Near vision; hearing; ability to transport oneself as needed throughout the day; ability to sit and use computer workstation, including keyboard and visual display terminal, for extended periods of time; manual dexterity (eye/hand coordination); repetitive arm/hand movements
- cPanel is a 24/7 operation and nontraditional or extended hours (including weekends) may be required occasionally
My signature below acknowledges that this is the job description for my role at the Company. I further understand that any performance evaluation may be based on this job description. I acknowledge that I am responsible to meet or exceed the Company’s standards of the execution of the essential duties and responsibilities described above, under the conditions and with the qualifications as described. I understand that my job may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my department/the Company and that the job description does not alter the at-will relationship of my employment with the Company. A copy of my job description has been provided to me. If I have any questions about job duties assigned to me, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or a member of the EXD staff.