Type: Full-time, Regular
Pay rate: Salary contingent with experience
Open Shifts: 11PM- 7:30AM, 7AM- 3:30PM, 3PM- 11:30PM
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals in Texas to join our growing team providing help & support to WHMCS users.
The type of applicants we are looking for should be passionate about helping customers resolve issues & answering queries they have. Excellent written communication, advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and being able to work independently are a must. Having experience with PHP development, and having the ability to review & understand PHP code is a bonus.
Ability and commitment is as important as current skill set. You should be highly motivated, have technical flair, an interest in all things technology, and a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Remote working is available to applicants outside of Houston and within Texas.
- Practices the highest levels of technical competency, and uses technical knowledge to diagnose problems within customer environments
- Ability to effectively analyze issues to resolve problems
- Has a high attention to detail
- Maintains successful customer relationships by maintaining a feedback score of 9.00 or greater
- Maintains a high level of productivity
- Contributes to the company's and department's documentation efforts
- Responds to forum posts
- Provides support via our support desk
- Offers solutions to customer problems and requirements
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company
- Exemplify the Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration and Follow-through
Additional Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging PHP and MySQL
- Installation and configuration of PHP Applications within Linux and Windows environments
- Familiarity of WHMCS software, configuration and implementation
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- One year of web hosting industry experience or other related work preferred
- Previous experience building addons, hooks or modules for WHMCS preferred
- Familiarity of web hosting control panels or payment gateway APIs preferred
- Oral Communication - able to speak clearly and effectively in positive or negative situations to customers and employees
- Written Communication - able to communicate effectively in all written work, utilizing proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Time Management - able to use time effectively in an unsupervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner
- Planning/Organizing skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through large projects in a self-motivated manner
- Adaptability - able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Computer knowledge - computer proficiency, which includes knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software; strong knowledge of electronic communication systems; able to navigate internet competently
- Problem solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgement on regular basis in making decisions
- Interpersonal skills - able to interact with co-workers and customers in a courteous, professional and effective manner
- Math ability - able to perform basic math operations; able to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, and rations and apply them to work related situations
- Travel - Occasional local and overnight travel required, including interstate travel by air
WHMCS offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package with several options to help you care for yourself and your family. You can look forward to perks like a casual work environment, generous healthcare, and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company-Wide (Fun!) Events
- 401(k) with Generous Matching
If this description fits you, apply below. It's relatively easy and painless.