|Title:||Partner Marketing Manager|
WebPros delivers the most innovative technologies to enable the digital world. We bring together products and solutions to enable businesses to build, operate, and grow online. Our products help manage servers, websites, billing, and online marketing. WebPros’ portfolio includes cPanel, Plesk, and WHMCS.
WebPros is looking for an experienced, performance-driven, and innovative Partner Marketing Manager to manage and grow our global partner marketing program. This position will report to the Director of Partner Marketing and work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop and deliver a program that reflects an aggressive global partner growth strategy. This role is located in Houston, Texas or Barcelona, Spain. Fluent written English skills required.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record driving the acquisition of new customers and delivering marketing-sourced revenue with-and-through partners. This includes successful experience working with an ecosystem of partners. The person needs to have demonstrated success in creating and executing marketing campaigns with trackable business results.
You will be responsible for creating and executing on joint marketing plans for each partner, aligning to the overall partner business plan. This role will be responsible for supporting the partner marketing strategy, plan, and relationship with a select set of our global partners. Working in conjunction with the sales team, this role is a key position to influence and shape the growth of WebPros’ business through our partners.
· Direct development of value proposition, integrated solution offering and market positioning to/with/through partner and successfully launch solutions in the market.
· Partner with sales and marketing team to prioritize lead gen activities based on business goals and objectives.
· Lead the development and execution of strategic joint marketing plans with key channel partners, committing to delivering measurable results.
· Deliver partner-focused collateral and training on WebPros’ products.
· Design measurement systems and techniques into the marketing campaigns to ensure reporting of results
· Comprehensively analyze the data that informs partner marketing campaign decisions as well as all aspects of campaign execution, applying learnings along the way.
· Experience of working collaboratively across product marketing, sales, and Partner teams to deliver high work in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience working with large and small hosting providers.
· Recognized as a partner marketing expert, with knowledge and hands-on experience supporting partner programs, creating valuable collateral, influencing partners, running campaigns with partners to drive revenue.
· Constantly vigilant for new methods and techniques to scale partner marketing, willing to experiment, and if the experiment proves ineffective, fail fast and try something else.
· Experience managing partner marketing funds, including allocation strategy and ROI tracking.
· Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
Education and Experience:
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 4+ years of partner marketing experience in the technology industry
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
WebPros provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Privacy is taken seriously at WebPros. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.