|Department :||Human Resources|
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for building a strong rapport and collaboration with Executive Leadership and hiring managers, be a trusted advisor on meeting the hiring needs of the company. This position will play a key role in partnering with the business to proactively identify future recruitment & hiring needs. As part of the HR team, the role will also focus on providing a best candidate experience and will work with the Managers & the HR team on branding when recruiting. This role will manage the full lifecycle of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs and implements recruiting strategies; updating and changing the strategy as needed to keep up with Tech trends.
• Collaborates with hiring managers to create, update, and maintain all WebPros job descriptions
• Sources and recruits both active and passive candidates; reviews resumes, conducts screenings and interviews candidates
• Utilizes recruitment tools and sources such as social channels, open tech communities and effective job boards
• Participates in job fairs, community job outreach programs, and other public events
• Builds a strong tech talent pipeline and helps hire and retain skilled employees for our Tech positions.
• Tracks and manages applicants via the company ATS
• Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations and benchmarking.
• Maintains contact with candidates to keep them informed of the status of their applications.
• Participate in tech conferences and meet ups to network with Tech professionals as needed
• The ability to understand and explain job requirements for WebPros roles
• Provides recruiting reports to management and leadership teams, as requested
• Stays updated on tech trends and news related to candidates and the IT/hosting industry, in order to be our competitive recruitment intelligence source
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor laws
• Exemplify WebPros Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, and Follow-through
• 5+ years of demonstrated technical sourcing and recruiting experience in the software industry; search firm recruiting experience is a plus
• Strong track record of utilizing creative methods to identify passive candidates
• Experience recruiting for candidates in the Hosting industry and/or PERL/Linux programmer community a huge plus
• Broad knowledge of programming languages and web technologies • Experience with Applicant-stack or similar ATS Education/Experience
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
cPanel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Privacy is taken seriously at cPanel, Inc. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: