|Department :||Human Resources|
• Designs and implements recruiting strategies; updating and changing the strategy as needed to keep up with Tech trends.
• Collaborates with hiring managers to create, update, and maintain all WebPros job descriptions
• Sources and recruits both active and passive candidates; reviews resumes, conducts screenings and interviews candidates
• Utilizes recruitment tools and sources such as social channels, open tech communities and effective job boards
• Participates in job fairs, community job outreach programs, and other public events
• Builds a strong tech talent pipeline and helps hire and retain skilled employees for our Tech positions.
• Tracks and manages applicants via the company ATS
• Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations and benchmarking.
• Maintains contact with candidates to keep them informed of the status of their applications.
• Participate in tech conferences and meet ups to network with Tech professionals as needed
• The ability to understand and explain job requirements for WebPros roles
• Provides recruiting reports to management and leadership teams, as requested
• Stays updated on tech trends and news related to candidates and the IT/hosting industry, in order to be our competitive recruitment intelligence source
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor laws
• Exemplify WebPros Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, and Follow-through
• 5+ years of demonstrated technical sourcing and recruiting experience in the software industry; search firm recruiting experience is a plus
• Strong track record of utilizing creative methods to identify passive candidates
• Experience recruiting for candidates in the Hosting industry and/or PERL/Linux programmer community a huge plus
• Broad knowledge of programming languages and web technologies • Experience with Applicant-stack or similar ATS Education/Experience
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Oral Communication - able to verbally communicate in a professional and effective manner with a wide range of people
• Public Communication - superior writing skills to effectively present our company to the public; able to communicate effectively in all written work, utilizing proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation; able to craft job descriptions and job advertisements
• Time Management and Multitasking skills - able to use time efficiently in a self-directed manner; able to manage multiple requisitions for multiple department managers at once
• Planning/Organizational skills - use time efficiently and work through numerous projects in a self-directed manner; maintain and organize records for applicants/candidates
• Adaptability - able to adapt to changes in the work environment and business needs, manage competing demands, and deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
• Problem Solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis when making decisions
• Interpersonal skills - able to interact with colleagues, candidates, and other external individuals in a professional and effective manner
Ability to work in an office environment. Specific abilities required by this job include: Near vision; hearing; ability to transport oneself as needed throughout the day; ability to sit and use computer workstation, including keyboard and visual display terminal, for extended periods of time; manual dexterity (eye/hand coordination); repetitive arm/hand movements
• The office will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during the working week. Your manager will discuss the hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
• WebPros is a 24/7 operation and nontraditional or extended hours (including weekends) may be required occasionally
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: