Location Houston, TX, Remote
Type Regular, Full Time
Pay rate Commensurate with experience
Travel Periodic local and overnight travel
The Marketing Manager will act as the marketing focal for cPanel’s marketing teams, responsible for go-to-market strategies, customer and competitive intelligence as well as enablement. This role will also serve as a technical expert within the marketing team.
The cPanel marketing team has employees in five countries. Most of the US-based team is located in Houston, Texas.
These are the essential duties for which you'll be responsible for
- Define, optimize, and integrate email, web, social, and advertising campaign touchpoints to maximize engagement, increase lead capture, and productivity
- Partner and proactively communicate with marketing colleagues (e.g. Design, Copywriting, Campaign Operations, Digital Solutions), as well as cross-functional partners, to define tasks, socialize work progress, and manage dependencies
- Identify and champion segment opportunities and messages to advance target audience engagement
- Partner with marketing operations team to critically review data and insights on marketing touchpoints (email opens, click-through rates, website engagement, web lead form completion, etc) and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build and lead a demand generation test and learn agenda that defines hypotheses and pilots new strategies and tactics for maximizing engagement among target audiences
- Collaborate with product subject matter experts to review content for accuracy and partner with other stakeholders to identify creative, high-impact marketing solutions that captivate and engage target audiences
- Collaborate with Sales and other cross-functional teammates to foster partnership, gain alignment on new opportunities, and build awareness and adoption of marketing campaigns and digital content
- Partner with Strategic Partnership and Sales Development to build integrated, outcomes-driven marketing plans that build awareness, preference, and engagement among newly accessible product suite expansion
- Effectively motivate and manage direct reports.
These are the skills, requirements, and experience we require
- 8+ years experience in technology industry marketing with background in campaign development, audience segmentation, lead nurture, and leading the strategy & execution of integrated marketing across multiple touchpoints (e.g. email, web, social media, etc)
- Ability to think strategically but with a "roll up the sleeves" attitude and a readiness to execute
- Strong sense of urgency with a bias for action
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Excellent partnership skills with ability to navigate the organization and build relationships
- Experience in agile a plus
- Experience in eCommerce marketing a plus.
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free on-site lunch
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Working Environment
- 401K Matching
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
cPanel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Privacy is taken seriously at cPanel, Inc. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.