Our Account Management team is seeking an Account Manager that is part Technical guru, part Customer Service expert, and part Presentation pro. Think this might be you? This position should not be confused with commissioned sales, rather a customer success manager. As a part of the team you will work to provide key clients communications, resources, and build long lasting relationships.
Here are things you'll find yourself doing in this role...
- Represents our entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address partner needs, while advocating between all necessary company personnel.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies & validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develops/executes ongoing communication methods with partners via webinars, monthly phone calls, and on-site visits to build rapport.
- Reports, escalates, and provides updates to executives on assigned accounts.
- Engages current partners through invitations to events, webinars, and new resources made available by the cPanel team.
- Reviews ongoing branding and how current partners are selling the cPanel products.
- Introduces Partners to internal resources including videos, internal contacts, and marketing material.
- Executes marketing and technical goals to partners.
- Conducts orientation of new Partners and relationship management during initial launch phase via phone calls, webinars, and emails.
- Assists in tradeshows, conferences, and training seminars, and assists with the execution of new product launches, product developments, and services.
- Gathers survey/feedback of highly useful information from partners/prospects.
- Identifies Partners accounts that may be shrinking and provides a proactive role to retain and increase license count.
- Ensures partners are proficient in using cPanel products and provides training resources as needed.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of the company.
These are skills, abilities, and experiences you'll need in order to be successful...
- Oral Communication skills- able to speak clearly and effectively in positive or negative situations to external and internal customers
- Written Communication - able to communicate effectively in all written work, utilizing proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Time Management - able to use time effectively in an unsupervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner
- Planning/Organizing - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through large projects in a self-motivated manner
- Adaptability - able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events including software & systems used to perform everyday tasks
- Computer knowledge - strong knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software; strong knowledge of electronic communication systems; expert knowledge of social media sites; knowledge of web hosting industry
- Problem solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on regular basis in making decisions
- Interpersonal skills - able to interact with co-workers and customers in professional and effective manner
- Education/Experience - High School diploma or equivalent
Experience in account management, sales experience
- Travel - Periodic local and overnight travel will be required
In return for all the above, we offer the following...
Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
Flexible Spending Account
Free on-site lunch
Casual Working Environment
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
cPanel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Privacy is taken seriously at cPanel, Inc. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.cPanel Inc; all information submitted is kept internally and is never shared with third parties.
If this description fits you, apply below. It's relatively easy and painless.