The Integration Developer assists external customers who want to integrate their software with cPanel products. The integration developer is tasked with providing a good experience for the third party application developers who are integrating their products with cPanel & WHM, with or without our help. They perform the following duties:
Here's what the role entails
Here are the abilities, skills, and experience you need to have
- Offsite and on-site consultation with partners and key application vendors
- Provide key business and technical communication with business people
- Acts as a development liason for the purpose of supporting internal and external integration projects
- Creates code used to adapt between external products and cPanel products
- Designs and develops tools to assist internal and external integration projects
- Contributes knowledge from personal analysis to company knowledge bases and public forums
- Assists other employees with their analysis of customer and internal systems
- Adheres to coding and development standards and practices provided by cPanel
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of the company
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
- Oral Communication skills - able to communicate orally in a professional and effective manner with a wide range of people
- Written Communication skills- able to communicate effectively in all written work
- Team Work skills- able to work effectively as part of a team
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in an unsupervised fashionable; able to complete projects in a timely manner
- Planning/Organizing skills- able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through large projects in a self-motivated manner
- Adaptability- able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Problem solving skills- able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on regular basis in making decisions
- Interpersonal skills- able to interact with coworkers, internal customers, and third party developers in a professional and effective manner
- Math skills - able to perform basic Algebra equations
- Technical skills- advanced technical skills which include:
- Working knowledge of Linux / BSD / *nix based operating systems, their underlying components and web related services: Web Servers (apache, LiteSpeed, etc), SQL Servers (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc), Mail Servers (Exim, Sendmail etc), DNS Servers (BIND), and Linux Filesystems (ext3, reiser, etc)
- Advanced programming knowledge of: Regular Expressions, MVC, OO or other organized programming practices, Perl best practices, and usage of CPAN modules. PEAR and PECL systems
- Education/Experience - High School diploma or equivalent
- Three years of Linux / BSD / *nix system troubleshooting or a related certification (RHCE)
- Two years of development experience with Perl and PHP.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates who have experience with Ruby and Python.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free on-site lunch
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Working Environment
- 401K Matching
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
cPanel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Privacy is taken seriously at cPanel, Inc. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.
If this description fits you, apply below. It's relatively easy and painless.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications