Senior Network Administrator
|Title:||Senior Network Administrator|
Salary contingent with experience
Are you fascinated by servers, networks, desktop hardware and software? Can you deliver assistance to customers with a smile on your face? Do you feel comfortable spinning several plates at one time? If you can respond yes to all of these, read on. If you have advanced experience with Juniper and Cisco network devices you’ll be ahead of the pack.
The Mission (what you’ll be responsible for)
The Tools (what knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences we’re looking for)
- Maintain internal and external network
- Build and install network infrastructure components
- Configure and monitor company network equipment
- Install and maintain network hardware(routers, switches and firewalls)
- Monitor and troubleshoot network devices
- Responsible for routing administration
- Develop and execute network backup solutions
- Develop and execute network and site disaster recovery procedures
- Provide knowledge and assistance to other departments
- Prepare ad hoc reports for management and company executives
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
- Planning/Organization - you have to manage your time wisely as you juggle day-to-day tasks and multiple projects from beginning to end
- Adaptability - you’ll have to adapt to competing demands and unforeseen events, like having to fly out of state on short notice
- Problem solving skills - gather data, analyze it, propose a solution
- Interpersonal skills - be likeable!
- Schedule flexibility - you’ll be on call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and will work occasional nights and weekends
- Technical skills - mad skills in the following technologies:
- expertise with Cisco routers, switches and wireless components
- expertise with Juniper firewalls
- experience managing nationwide IP networks
- expertise with dynamic routing protocols(BGP4 and OSPF)
- expertise with IPSEC VPN deployment and maintenance
- expertise with identifying and mitigating DDoS attacks
- ability to automate tasks related to the network
- Education/Experience - High School degree or equivalent.
- five years experience in network administration;
- five years experience with Juniper/Cisco based network devices
Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
Flexible Spending Account
Free on-site lunch
Casual Working Environment
At our company, we take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
cPanel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Privacy is taken seriously at cPanel, Inc. Information submitted is kept internally and not shared with third parties.
If this description fits you, apply below. It's relatively easy and painless.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications